Fresh FC4 install issues

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jun 15 16:32:02 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 15.06.2005 schrieb AdabalaP at schneider.com um 18:24:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
--> 2. STARTING A NEW SUBJECT
      "do not start by replying to an existing message"

> I tried to performed a graphical install but got a "white screen", So
> switched to test based install, Installation went fine. Now i get the same
> "white screen" when i rebooted.
> Has any one seen this issue ?
>
> Details: Model - Compaq Presario, Video Card - Cyber Blade

Does booting without "rhgb" as boot parameter help? To do so at grub
boot screen press "a" and erase "rhgb" from the kernel line.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:30:31 up 22 days, 17:08, load average: 0.15, 0.14, 0.17