ncftpd on fc3 malfunctioning?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jun 15 18:13:27 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 15.06.2005 schrieb kristina clair um 19:46:

> Has anyone else had any problems with some ftp clients and ncftpd on
> fc3?  We upgraded some of our servers from redhat 7.3 to fc3, and
> several popular windows ftp clients encounter connection errors when
> connecting to the fc3 servers, but not to the redhat 7.3 servers.  My
> command-line ftp client works fine for both.

> Kristina

Any chance it is a firewalling / iptables problem - you checked that?

http://www.ncftp.com/ncftpd/doc/faq/trouble.html
-->
Users are unable to login.  How do I diagnose the problem?

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 20:12:13 up 22 days, 18:49, load average: 0.28, 0.18, 0.11