Problem with apache, php and mysql after FC4 upgrade: SegmentationFault ...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 19:26:29 UTC 2005

i take it that you'r eusing the vanilla php/mysql that came with FC4...

what (if anything) did the mysql/php sites say regarding FC4?

i'd advise you to create a simple php test to simply connect to the db, and
see if you get this to work.. shouldn't be more than 10-20 lines of code....

i also believe that php/mysql provides the ability to return an err status
from a mysql_connect call... what's the error say?

let us know..

-bruce