USB WebCam HOWTO Links

Adam thelostxman at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 16 00:06:19 UTC 2005

I am trying to get my Nexxtech(2516507) USB webcam
[sub-label of Orbyx Electronics I believe]working
under Core 3. Detection of the built in microphone
goes smoothly, but the video portion does not have
Core 3 drivers... Does anyone know of a process to get
this working, either by using the windows drivers or
by an independant project that you've heard about. Any
links/tips/resources would be helpful. Thank-you.