How to visit the other partition on the harddisk?

Gezim Hoxha gezimetc at telus.net
Wed Jun 15 08:09:50 UTC 2005

Assuming the partition is still there (maybe it got deleted during the
installation! just a wild guess) do this to mount:
su -
<password>
mount /dev/hd<whatever><number> /mnt

After this, partition /dev/hd<whatever><number will be mounted on /mnt
directory.

BTW, anyone know what happens if you delete and format the partition
that the .isos reside in and you try to install from hard disk? Is it
even possible to delete the partition?

-Gezim