Kickstart confusion

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Thu Jun 16 14:34:22 UTC 2005

Is there also nothing on the logging on tty2?  (alt+f2 during the post
installation?)  If its failing quickly you might want to add a sleep(60)
or something at the end so you can read it.  On a side note, all
commands in post should be done relative to the newly installed
operating system.  When copying things to /etc you should just reference
"/etc" not "/mnt/sysimage/etc"

	-Mike