FC4 ugrade from FC3

Eric Storch estorch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:26:26 UTC 2005

I just upgraded from FC3 to FC4 via yum. Followed some instructions etc...
Install was fine no problems. Before the install I disabled SeLinux.
Once the install was complete and I booted FC4 I then enabled SeLinux
and then rebooted.

After boot ( by the way it booted just fine.) I logged into the system
and received an error. It told me X could not be started.
I tried as root with the same result. I tried ssh and the kitched
sink. I then rebooted and modified grub (selinux=0) and all is fine.
What just happened here? Do I need to re-install? Is something broken ?

Thanks in advance.