FC3 network with windows

Mohamed Ameur Mohamed.Ameur2 at Halliburton.com
Thu Jun 16 22:54:27 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have a small knowledge with networking in Linux, please could any one
help me to understand this:

I have A FC3 machine and a windows machine I have a switch Lan cable
every thing works fine when I connect windows machine to windows
machine, but I don't know how to connect and share files between the FC3
and windows.

Any help is very appreciated

Mohamed Ameur.

Administrative Associate Equipment Maintenance.

Halliburton.

ESG.

Algeria.

Hassi Messaoud.

Office Phone: + 44 1224 757572.

Office Phone :+ 213 29 739205, ext 7572.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.