firefox/livehttpheaders problem...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 21:30:43 UTC 2005

hi...

you can get it via livehttpheaders.mozdev.org.

if you're not familiar with it, it allows you to essentially see/check the
header information between the client/server... useful for seeing what the
heck is going wrong!!

btw, the issue was solved when i downloaded the .xpi, and copied it to the
root of the firefox dir structure.. (the same dir/level as the
defaults/chrome/ dirs..)

i was then able to browse to it using firefox, and to then have it
installed.. it now works at it should...

-bruce