PHP operation Problem

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Tue Jun 21 02:40:21 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2005, 12:21 +1000 schrieb stefaan:
> It's happening on Fedora core 2, I'm not running Selinux, unless FC turned
> it on by itself.
>
> Nothing of significance in the message log, the logs simply show the script
> being accessed and executed without errors.
>

> This is a basic test script that fails
>
> <?php
>
> $test1 = array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6);
>
> foreach($test1 as $out)
> {
> 	echo $out."\n";
> }
>
> ?>
>
> And it just prints the words array rather then the 1,2,3...

Tested that on a few boxes, including one Core2 works on every machine
like expected. ( With official updates, not self compiled ).

maybe you try moving your php.ini.org and look for the original php.ini

As foreach is a core function this should not happen. Sure that this box
is clean and not compromised?

Try a verify of the files on the file system with the rpm command.
rpm -V php

--
 / _ \ _ __   ___ _ __ | __ ) ___||  _ \    On the side of the Box stands:
| |_| | |_) |  __/ | | | |_) |__) | |_| |   This Software runs with:
      |_|                                   Then i installed OpenBSD :)

perl -e'map{print pack c,($|++?1:13)+ord,select$,,$,,$,,$|}split//,ESEL.$/'
    GPG-Keyprint = EAF2 6A65 D102 F2DB 4970  2A67 455B 98F2 572C 3FA9