GPG unsigned packages in FC4

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 16:14:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 10:18 -0400, Amadeus W. M. wrote:

> Also, is pan no longer available for FC4, or has it just been omitted from
> the repositories?

I've submitted it to Extras and am still waiting for approval.

In the meantime - I have a src.rpm that builds for me -

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/pan-0.14.2.91-1.1.src.rpm

you can build it via

rpmbuild --rebuild pan-0.14.2.91-1.1.src.rpm

(yum install any missing build dependencies)
Once the package is approved it show up fairly quickly.
If you would rather have a compiled one - apparently (I haven't tried)
the pan rpm from FC3 will install and work in FC4.