palm doesnt work since FC4

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Thu Jun 23 02:48:20 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 21:08 -0500, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> > I don't think those will sync with Evolution, will they?
> kpilot can

Hmmmm... that will sync the calendar and task list, but not the address
book.

Unfortunately it crashes miserably when I try to sync... or when I click
on most of the buttons even when it's not syncing... or when it feels
like it... And when it doesn't crash, it only syncs a small subset of
the data

I think I'll wait for that gpilot fix! I have it running on my box at
work (Mandrake 10) and it works quite nicely.