How to boot FC4 from removable media

Saurabh Siddharth sid at winoble.com
Fri Jun 24 02:35:22 UTC 2005

I am a linux newbie myself..but i think this works.. some one let me
know if i am wrong.

There is a bootdisk.img in the images directory of the Fedora4 CD1(first
of 4 cds) and also in the dvd. You can use this image to make a boot
disk. This will enable you to boot to your installation. You can do this
  before you install/upgrade fedora.

Question :  Wouldnt the boot disk from fedora 1(or any version) work to
boot into Fedora4(or any version) ?
Sid