Downloading Totem video player plugins

R L fedora26 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:03:43 UTC 2005

I want to be able to play movies with the GNOME Totem movie player.  I
am on Fedora 4.  However, I need to download a few plugins, namely
gstreamer-plugins-extra-video-0.8.6-2.1.fc3.fr.i386.rpm and
gstreamer-ffmpeg-0.8.3-0.1.fc3.fr.i386.rpm.  I found the files on a
site; however, I am running into dependency hell and I cannot use yum
to install these and the deps for me because yum can't find these
packages.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Also, these say fc3; It won't
matter I am on FC4 would it?