Yum repros wanted

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Jun 25 16:19:29 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 17:08 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I have seen a lot of bad things written
> about Dag and about linva and I will decide which is the lesser evil,
> and populate my yum.conf accordingly.
----
there isn't bad - let's remember that these people are packaging these
things without compensation.

there have been incompatibilities. That was on previous FC releases.
FC-4 is certain to have much more compatibility between repositories.

My preference has thus far been toward the dag/freshrpms/atrpms/dries
which is now the rpmforge group - especially considering that I use RHEL
& CentOS for which most of their packaging is also available for those
as well.

Craig