mplayer x86_64?

Nathaniel Husted nhusted at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:52:25 UTC 2005

On 6/24/05, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't seem an FC4 mplayer for x86_64.  Is there a problem building on
> x86_64?
>
> --

Nope. I rebuild the src.rpm when I recently installed FC4. The only
problem is that you need to add the lines --CC=gcc32 to the spec file
(where appropriate) and install the gcc32 compatability packages.
Mplayer doesn't like compiling with GCC 4.0. I used the src.rpms from
the (un?)official mplayer rpm site. I'm sure if you get the livna
src.rpm the spec file might already be modified.