Screensaver still fails to work -- follow-up

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Mon Jun 27 21:01:33 UTC 2005

Dear friends:

May I ask if you could please look at my latest screenshot:

http://www.websher.net/temp/screensaver1.jpg

I have unchecked the power management that was turning off my monitor
and I have set the screensaver time to 1 minute in order to test it.
Well, I tested it several times. What happens is that the monitor
remains on, that is, the green light next to the power button stays lit.
But the screen turns dark, nonetheless. I wait a minute or two but still
screensaver.

Any idea what could be causing this? How do I correct this?

Thanks so much.

Benjamin