send out 'ctrl-alt-del' from minicom to kickstart

ha haha hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 22:26:33 UTC 2005

--- Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com> wrote:

> ha haha wrote:
> >
> >  Any thing works fine, I can monitor and debug the
> > kickstart. Except at the end when I tried to
> restart
> > the kickstart remotely, I can not send out
> > 'ctrl-alt-del' key-combination from minicom to
> restart
> > kickstart.
>
> Doesn't kickstart just ask you to hit "enter" to
> reboot the machine?

It is in the middle of kickstart, not at the end
waiting to click "reboot" button. For this situation I
can send "ctrl-alt-del" easily from local-attached
keyboard, but I don't know how to send it out from
remotely through minicom.

So in general, any way to send out "ctrl-alt-del" key
combination from minicom?