Website/FTP Management

Jonathan Allen jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 14:36:23 UTC 2005

Neil Cherry said:

> I use sitecopy to take the master copy (stored at home) and update
> it to my remote sites.
>
> http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/

That's looks more like what I'm after than the other contributions -
thank you to all who made suggestions.  This looks nice and command-line
driven so looks good so far.

However, it doesn't compile.  I have reported it to their mailing list,
but perhaps if you have any ideas:

   src/sftpdriver.c: In function `sftp_disconnect':
   src/sftpdriver.c:150: `SHUT_RDWR' undeclared (first use in this function)
   src/sftpdriver.c:150: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
   src/sftpdriver.c:150: for each function it appears in.)
   make: *** [src/sftpdriver.o] Error 1

Jonathan