Website/FTP Management

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 15:21:16 UTC 2005

Jonathan Allen wrote:

> Neil Cherry said:
>
>>I use sitecopy to take the master copy (stored at home) and update
>>it to my remote sites.
>>
>>http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy/
>

> That's looks more like what I'm after than the other contributions -
> thank you to all who made suggestions.  This looks nice and command-line
> driven so looks good so far.
>
> However, it doesn't compile.  I have reported it to their mailing list,
> but perhaps if you have any ideas:
>
>    src/sftpdriver.c: In function `sftp_disconnect':
>    src/sftpdriver.c:150: `SHUT_RDWR' undeclared (first use in this function)
>    src/sftpdriver.c:150: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>    src/sftpdriver.c:150: for each function it appears in.)
>    make: *** [src/sftpdriver.o] Error 1

I did a compile on my FC1/FC2 system and it compiles OK (Sitecopy
0.15.1). when I did a ./configure it got this as the last few lines:

   Install prefix:        /usr/local
   Compiler:              gcc
   Frontend:              Console (executable named 'sitecopy')
   Supported protocols:   sftp/ssh rsh/rcp WebDAV FTP
   neon library:          library in /usr (0.24.5)
   XML Parser:            using whatever neon uses
   SSL library:           SSL is supported by neon
   Internationalization:  Built using native support

What did you get?

I seem to recall having to add a bunch of libraries to support
sitecopy.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)