FC4: Language problem with folders names

Ahmed Abdel-Aliem me2resh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 23:34:59 UTC 2005

Hi,
I have FC4 installed, and i have a problem displaying Folders which
thier names is written in arabic language, they appear like
??????????????????????? when i view them, just question marks.
in installation i added the arabic language, and i can write and read
arabic easily in chat and browser, and i can create new folders with
arabic names and it displays ok but only on linux partitions,
the problem is with the folders that are on my fat32 partition i can't
view thier names or create new folders with arabic names,
can anyone tell me how to solve this so i can read the folder names correctly,
any help will be appreciated
thanks
--
Ahmed Abdel-Aliem