Install/activate selinux on FC3 after upgrade

rengland at europa.com rengland at europa.com
Wed Jun 29 22:04:45 UTC 2005

As I understand it, since I upgraded from FC2 to FC3 (as opposed to doing
a fresh install), the selinux features were not installed/activated (?).

Is there a source for information or even a HowTo available that will
explain, step by step, what has to be done to bring the selinux features
up on FC3 after and upgrade?  Are there RPMs that have to be added?  I
know that selinux.conf needs to be defined but not what it needs to
contain.

I'd rather not reload FC3 unless it's absolutley necessary.

Thanks for any pointer.

--Richard