does the bluetooth support under fc4 actually provide any services?

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Thu Jun 30 21:25:13 UTC 2005

If it does I can't find any documentation.  Where do I even start?  I
see all the /etc/init.d/dund, hidd, pand scripts.. but they aren't
loaded by anything from what I can tell.  They also don't show up as
loadable when using 'chkconfig'.  According to the dmesg output its
seeing the usb device and setting it up.  I can also see my computer
from my bluetooth devices but it sez there are no services available on
the computer.  Some kind soul wanna throw me a freakin bone here? :)