Any Product like SUS (Software update service)?

Ceyhun KIRMIZITAS ceyhun at ieee.metu.edu.tr
Tue Mar 1 14:37:02 UTC 2005

I.m used to managing redhat servers running free versions of RH.
I started to deploy RH servers running AS3.2 and  I am a little confused
about what is the best way to keep uptodate my fedoras and ASs.

the Microsoft SUS can do followings:
1- SUS allows customers to install a service that can download all
critical updates and security updates and service packs as they are posted
to the Microsoft Windows® Update Web site

2- When administrators have approved these updates, SUS will automatically
make them available to all preconfigured servers running Microsoft Windows
Server™ 2003 and Windows 2000, as well as to desktops running Windows XP
Professional and Windows 2000 Professional.

What are you guys out there using?