fc3 - raid 1 setup problems

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Mar 2 20:45:07 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 02.03.2005 schrieb rado um 15:09:

> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-diskpartitioning.html

> this page referred me to the following:
> software RAID — Creating two or more software RAID partitions allows you
> to create a RAID device. For more information regarding RAID, refer to
> the chapter RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) in the Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux System Administration Guide.
>
> ....and it's just not there...I could find no chapter there on
> RAID...the only thing I did find was the beginner's sys admin
> guide..just a short explanation of the diff, raids etc...NOT an
> up-to-date HOWTO, shall we say on the specific operating sys. that we
> talking about ...Enterprise or FC3.

> john rose

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/admin-guide/s1-storage-adv.html#S2-STORAGE-ADV-RAID

The whole new set of docs for RHEL4 you find on:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 21:44:02 up 9 days, 8:52, load average: 0.48, 0.33, 0.28