liblinc? (Requried by som old applets; missing from FC3)

Toralf Lund toralf at procaptura.com
Mon Mar 7 15:30:03 UTC 2005

I just tried to install a package containing some custom GNOME applets
on an FC3 system. The operation failed because liblinc was missing,
which is not very surprising as the "linc" package is no longer
supplied. But why? Has it been replaced by something else? Is there a
"compatibility" option? And what did this library do, anyway? (No, I'm
not using it directly in the applets in question - seems like I got it
via some other lib.)

--
Toralf