OT: Nokia NDS on Fedora 3

Irving, Dave Dave.Irving at logicacmg.com
Tue Mar 8 09:33:54 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic - I just thought I'd have a poke about
here as the Nokia forums seem slow / lame / etc and I know a few people
round here have set up Nokias with bluetooth on FC3.....
Im just wondering if anyone has successfully installed Nokia's J2ME
developers suite on Fedora Core 3? Its supposed to be supported on FC1,
but the install is hopeless on FC3...
Firstly, it picks up the JVM found ** last ** on your path - obviously
easy to fix.
Next though, the install just fails miserably with other errors (Like
the install class not having a public static void main(String[]) - which
it does!).
I can delve in a bit more and hack the install - but Im just wondering
if anyone has done this on FC3 yet and knows of any obvious setting or
something im missing?

Dave