wine

Donn L Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Tue Mar 8 15:45:31 UTC 2005

With wine you need to have a /home/yourlogin/.wine directory and in it
you also need a wine.conf file that explains where your C:\ is.

This is another reason to use a winehq tarball because in it includes
a sample of the wine.conf file.  As for RPMs good luck.

Once configured properly ( "/" and "\" ) simple type something like
"wine notepad".  The latest version on my system even prints and runs
a windows media.exe file.

Donn