GNOMEMEETING UPDATE USING YUM/APT-GET?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Mar 24 21:58:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 20:25 +0000, Mirco wrote:
> I thikl I have alredy asked the same question probably three times but
> unfortunately with no answer.
>
> IS THERE A WAY OF UPDATING GNOMEMEETING USING YUM OR APT?
>
> IF NOT HOW CAN I UPGRADE, GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON
> GNOMEMEETING.ORG FOR FEDORA SEEM TO HAVE SPECIAL DEPENDECIES.

    GnomeMeeting's in the repositories...I only use the 'stable' ones,
but every time I've updated, I wind up with something very close to the
newest on the site.

    Do you have the 'extras' repo enabled?

--
Those who entrust life and limb to Microsoft deserve neither. -Me, 2005
Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad