rp-pppoe with usb modems.

Shelagh oneida at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 29 00:08:03 UTC 2005

Hello people,

I have been having some difficulties getting my usb modem to work in
linux. Of course my first is stupidity in not insisting that my ISP send
me an ethernet one. But now I've got it I want to try and get it going.

I've got it to the stage where the usb drivers are working but I.m having
difficulty getting the pppoe side of things to work. Has anyone on the
list done this before? Would you be able to guide me though the process of
getting the adsl connection up and running.

Shelagh