allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??

Aaron M. Hirsch aaronh at uptime.net
Mon May 2 12:39:05 UTC 2005

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above.It may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intendedrecipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notifythe sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and anyattachment(s) from your system.