allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??

M E Fieu sibu168 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 11:24:24 UTC 2005

My English is poor not yours :)

> Yes, and you imported that ddmkey.txt key file?

ya.. I imported ddmkey.txt

> $ LANG=C gpg --verify rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz.sig
> rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz
> gpg: Signature made Sat Jan 15 14:54:04 2005 CET
> using DSA key ID
> DFBEAD02
> gpg: Good signature from "Derek D. Martin
> <ddm at sophic.org>"
> gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a
> trusted signature!
> gpg:          There is no indication that the
> signature belongs to the
> owner.
> Primary key fingerprint: B5F7 DC7F F7B9 A9E2 5AE2
> 9002 1C49 C048 DFBE
> AD02

i followed the same command above and get the
following output (below).  I just wonder what is
ddmkey.txt? Why we never used ddmkey.txt in the
command statement below ? Is ddmkey.txt a public key?

[root at box tong]# LANG=C gpg --verify
rssh-2.2.3.tar.gz.sig rssh-2.2.3.t
ar.gz
gpg: Signature made Sat Jan 15 21:54:04 2005 SGT using
DSA key ID DFBEAD02