Yum updates and release notes

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue May 3 13:56:07 UTC 2005

Mike McGrath wrote:

> [...]

That's probably the most reliable way.

You could look at: http://fedoranews.org/blog/ or the
fedora-announce-list archives to see the announcements for the updated
packages, but the updates are usually available in the mirrors (and
possibly on your machine) before the announcements are sent out.

Paul.