Can not print to remote printer

lrmeans MEANS lrmeans at msn.com
Tue May 3 19:29:21 UTC 2005

Thanks for the reply.  The workgroup, server, username, share were all set during the printer configuration on the Linux machine. I can go back into the printer configuration and edit the info and everything looks good. It has to be some kind of permission on the XP that has the shared printer. One of the messages it comes out with after failing is strange. I am logged in the Unix box as my username. After I do a TEST to print a page, it has the message "Job 3 queued on 'HPlaser' by 'root'".   HPlaser is the name of the queue, but I am not logged into the Linux box as 'root'. This is the info after you say "NO" to "Did it print correctly"

Adding start banner page "none" to job 3"
Adding end banned page "none" to job 3"
Job 3 queued on 'HPlaser' by 'root'
PID 28152 stopped with status 9!
Hint: Try setting the LogLevel to "debug" to find out more.
Saving printers conf...

Need help on setting the LogLevel to debug mode to see if that has more information.
Thanks for your help,
Larry