2 Ide disks on Promise fasstrack under FC3 : not reconized.

Manu Linux Lookit linux at lookit.org
Wed May 4 17:11:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

i'm running under FC3-770 kernel.

I've just install 2 ide hard drives on the promise fasstrack.

But i've got a little problem : the disks are not recognize under FC3.

I'd like to use them as 2 differents HD ( my 4 other IDE slot are Full ).

I don't want to do RAID with them but only to use them as simple disks.

the "dmesg" message doesn't return any sign about the 2 new drives ( in
the bios : the 2 drives are recongnized correctly ).

If you have an idea , it will be welcome

regards
Manu