Problems installing Fedora Core 3

Daniel Whalen beeker at mesanetworks.net
Thu May 5 04:12:11 UTC 2005

Thank you John and Kam for your responses.

Unfortunately (and I should have mentioned this in the first place), the CDs
and the Drives are in fine working condition (used both on another system
very recently).

It looks like my options are going to be either install an older copy of Red
Hat, or get the FC3 images from a server. Not sure just how badly I want FC3
over Hed Hat v9, but probably not bad enough to mess with the longer
complicated server route, so Red Hat wins this one 8)

Daniel Whalen
beeker at mesanetworks.net
303.664.9976