OT (maybe): amaroK

Stuart Sears stuart at sjsears.com
Thu May 5 07:07:11 UTC 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 01:11, Chris Gramer wrote:
> On Thu, 5 May 2005 01:01:21 +0100, "Jose Celestino" <japc at co.sapo.pt>
>
> said:
> > > Or I just may have missed something.  :-)  Thanks!
> >
> > http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/3/RPMS.stable/
>
> Thanks!  However, the list of "unlocatable packages" that I'd need to
> find and install first was as long as my arm.  Why, oh why is Linux like
> this?  *sigh*
not if you put the kde-redhat repos in your /etc/yum.conf it isn't.
then a simple
yum install amarok
will do the trick.
I have their version installed and working perfectly.

instructions for adding their repos are at
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net

or I'll quite happily post mine if you'd like (although it does point
specifically at a UK mirror)

Stuart

Stuart Sears RHCE RHCX RTFM
panic("smp_callin() AAAAaaaaahhhh....\n");
        linux-2.6.6/arch/parisc/kernel/smp.c