Kernel Source troubles

disguised.jedi at gmail.com disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:37:06 UTC 2005

How can I get the 2.6.11_1.14 kernel source rpm?  I've looked around,
and all I can find is the 2.6.9 source package.  Is this just a
delayed thing, and will be out soon?  I need it to add APM support to
the kernel, but is there a way I can do this without the kernel
source?

Thanks for helping me get this off the ground, you guys (and gals) on
this list are great!

disguised.jedi at gmail.com

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free