Any recommendations for OSS plaigarise detection in text

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri May 6 18:23:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

Can anyone recommend some decent open source plaigarism detection
software. I have a pile of assignments to mark and need to check to see
if they are from elsewhere (if you know what I mean!).

Such software exists for Win32. Do we have anything like that?

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.