Installing FC3 to a USB HD requires a drivers disk or something similar?

sergiu at zergiu.com sergiu at zergiu.com
Sat May 7 02:18:54 UTC 2005

Hi,
I've tried that almost a year ago. Didn't worked. From what I've found out during my research on google, was that a
special built kernel is needed. I don't remember is the needed code is in kernel (FC3 or vanilla) or the patch is
available separately, but ... it doesn't work out of the box, thats for sure.
Sergiu.