I have problems with libphp5.so

Juan Alba juan.alba at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:03:29 UTC 2005

I am using fedora core 3 and this is some of my setup

Load config files from the config directory "/etc/httpd/conf.d".
#
Include conf.d/*.conf << if I coment this, apache starts correctly.

I read something about php module problem when I start my computer so
i tried to cpmfigure it and I realised that:

# PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language which attempts to make it
# easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages.
#

LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so << If I coment this, apache
starts, but I can't use php scripts, and if I live it like this,
Apache fails.

thanks.

--
Juan Martin Alba