Importing Mails, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar from Outlook 2003

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sat May 7 20:09:43 UTC 2005

Maciej wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>
>do you have any idea how to import mails, contacts, tasks and calendar
>from outlook 2003? I mean ... can you import .PST files, or do you have
>to face importing .CSV files or something like that?
>
>Kind rgeards,
>Maciej

You don't mention what you want to import them to. Kmail? Evolution?
Thunderbird? Mails/ contacts /tasks and calenders have different formats.

I've seen lots of articles online about doing this for various mail
clients. Have you tried a search?
Tell the list what you've read already, then see what extra help we can
offer you.

Duncan