Mondo

John L. Pierce bjjp at kvnet.org
Sun May 8 11:55:48 UTC 2005

--

Mondo works fine for me, I do full and diff backups to iso images stored
on a second drive.

Are you using a stock fedora kernel?  If you use a custom compiled
kernel and you just name it bzImage in the boot directory then mindi
complains.  My custom kernel gets cp'd to /boot as vmlinuz-??????????.

Maybe you can post some details and we will try to help.

ps. Backing up 5 fedora boxes all of which are running FC3.

John