Lost settings after upgrade to KDE 3.4

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:43:38 UTC 2005

Hi all, after updating to KDE 3.4, I have lost all my settings. Is
there a way to restore them, or should I have anticipated this before
hand and backed them up?

If no, then here is my main problem- I cannot type in English! I'm at
the university on a windows box now, so I can't retrace my steps to
outline what I have tried, but I cannot replace the keyboard-switcher
onto the taskbar, and I cannot enable switching via Shift-Space. If it
can be made to Shift-Alt that would be great too, as we also have a
windows machine and the uniforimity would be nice.

Thanks all.

Dotan Cohen
http://Liriks-Song.com/
http://LyricsList.com/