How can I get into the fedora system?

Darren Lee xli.one at gmail.com
Mon May 9 02:07:37 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Jan 2004 I installed windows professional in my C harddrive. Jan 2005
I installed fedora in D harddrive. there were a so called "GRUB"  to
operate these two operating system. recently I installed windows 2003
server in C drive. I guess I have destroied the "GRUB". When i booted
with the D drive(fedora). the system tells "Error loading operating".
I had some important data in the D drive (fedora). So how can I get
into the fedora system and copy these data out.

Thanks in advance

Darren