attack

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:56:42 UTC 2005

On 5/9/05, David Cary Hart <Fedora at tqmcube.com> wrote:
> I use the swatch daemon to move them to the firewall after one attempt.
> I believe that there is a swatch rpm in extras.

I hope you never mis-type your user name or password.

What happens if you do? Swatch picks it up as a failed attempt, and
then blocks you? Permanently? Do you have any rules for moving them
back out of the firewall after some cooling-off period?

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)