[OT] Twiki vs. MediaWiki

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:24:44 UTC 2005

No, twiki is not missing any thing, that I can think of. Just looking for an
opinions. I just found the PublishAddOn module but it looks like it only
generate a static HTML view of the web page. I was looking for something
what would make publsishing of documents easy. I'm still very new to twiki
and don't understand all of the in's and out's.