python or gtk

Nemtos nemtos at altern.org
Mon May 9 22:36:49 UTC 2005

Thanks Alexander, but this didn't work. I upgraded everything I could,
including libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.400.14, which contains (and probably defines)
gtk_font_button_set_show_style... I even erased pygtk2 and dependencies, and
reinstalled everything, it didn't help...
I suppose the next step is to reformat the HD and reinstall FC3 from scratch.

Thanks
Nemtos