how to upgrade openssh-server p1 to p2 ??

jim martin postfix168 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 08:44:00 UTC 2005

Hi.. We are using openssh-server-3.9p1-7 for our FC3
box, however our auditor want us to upgrade from
Openssh protocol '1' to '2' the comment made as follow

The remote SSH daemon supports connections made using
the version 1.33 and/or 1.5 of the SSH protocol, which
are not completely secure

May I know how to upgrade openssh protocol '1' to '2'
? As I am can only use SSH to connect, will I get cut
off during the upgrade?

Yahoo! Mail