Missing buttons in KMail

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed May 11 11:13:01 UTC 2005

On Wed May 11 2005 7:01 am, John Aldrich wrote:

> Problem -- all of a sudden one day, my icons in the menu bar were gone. So
>,,,,,,,,,,,,snip
> Any ideas? This is Fedora Core 3 KMail 1.7.1 with KDE 3.3.1-2.12. If you've
> had this problem and fixed it, please tell me what you did to fix it. I'm
> really not looking forward to reinstalling the whole O/S.

I'm running the latest FC3 with KDE3.4* - I've had this happen a couple of
times. The problem is that I don't remember how I fixed it. It was a
combination of hiding/unhiding and orientation changes as I recall -  don't
give up - it is possible to get them back without a complete reinstall. Sorry
I can't be more specific, but it was one of those late in the night sessions
with many other things going on.

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA